Chocolate cream with Ricott', ready in 10 minutes!
A delicious chocolate cream in less than 10 minutes, it’s possible! This simple recipe requires very few ingredients and guarantees to finish the meal on a surprisingly smooth note.
- 150 g Ricott’ plain (1 piece)
- 60 g dark chocolate 70%, 1 tsp.
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 50g maple syrup
- Fresh ginger (optional)
- Slivered or whole almonds
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well to obtain a homogeneous liquid.
- In a bowl, whisk the chocolate mixture with the plain Ricott’ until smooth.
- Serve in small glasses or bowls with grated fresh ginger, almonds or other dried fruits of your choice for a crunchy touch.
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator to enjoy later or to add consistency.